Everyday 10 AM – 6 PM beginning Friday, May 27th
Fridays & Saturdays 6 PM – 8 PM beginning Friday, June 24th – Saturday, September 3rd
Reserving 2 hour time slots will ONLY be required on Saturdays! The other 5 days will not require sign ups.
You cannot call to reserve your time slot! You must sign up in the store before the pool opens or with the pool attendant on duty when the pool is open.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
9 AM – 10 AM beginning Monday, June 20th until Friday, September 2nd
Instructor: Stacey Dellinger
*Weather permitting - Only those participating are allowed in pool area during this time*
Tuesday 6 PM – 8 PM beginning June 21st – September 6th
1. Pool will open CONDITIONS PERMITTING, weather and water quality.
2. Pool is strictly for TUCKAHOE CLIENTELE.
3. Anyone with open cuts, sores, colds or communicable diseases is STRICTLY PROHIBITED from entering pool.
4. At all times, children under age 12 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. When NO Pool Attendant is on duty, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. NO GLASS OR SHARP OBJECTS (jewelry could damage liner) in pool facility.
6. NO FOOD OR DRINKS within 6ft. of pool.
7. NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, SMOKING or VAPING. Smoking areas provided outside fenced area.
8. NO DIVING, RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY.
9. NO PETS.
10. Enter pool area at your own risk. Tuckahoe is not responsible for accidents, injuries or lost articles.
11. TUCKAHOE RESERVES the right to deny use of pool to anyone at any time.
12. PROPER BATHING ATTIRE is required for everyone, including children.
13. NO CHILDREN WITH DIAPERS ALLOWED IN POOL. Please use special “pull-ups”, designed especially for use in pools. They are available for purchase in Tuckahoe Store.
14. Toys, made especially for pool usage, such as balls, rings, etc. are allowed, circumstances permitting.
15. NO FINS, BOOGIE BOARDS, PLASTIC BOATS OR WATER SHOES.
16. We aren’t required by law to provide a lifeguard. If pool is open with no Pool Attendant, solo swimming is prohibited.
17. NO PROFANITY, IMPROPER BEHAVIOR OR INTOXICATION ALLOWED.
18. Music and radios to be governed by a Pool Attendant, if applicable.